D5 AI Enhancer Not Working

I have a problem with Ai Enhancer, I have read several discussions in this community but did not get a solution, I tried to replace it with a wifi hotspot from my cellphone, but still have the same problem even though I tried using the VPN Super application and turning off the firewall. Please help!

1 Like

Same problem. It just started earlier today - before that, it was working perfectly. I really need this fixed asap. Got a deadline tonight. Goodluck.

I have the same problem. Yesterday it worked perfectly, today it no longer works.

Apparently, they won’t respond until Monday. :unamused:

1 Like

I have the same problem, worked for a while and not anymore.

how do you know if they will respond on Monday?

Hi @warto @dvo.karlkevinlacorte @espaco.3d.interiores @gmotoscano @bogdan.chipara
@danielpaes

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I’ve reported it to our Team, we’ll check it and get back to you if any updates. :pray:

still not working at this moment. I thought it happen to me alone…haha.

Hi @iZAN_Zakaria,

Sorry for this issue, we’re troubleshooting this problem now. I will get back to you if any updates. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @warto @dvo.karlkevinlacorte @espaco.3d.interiores @gmotoscano @bogdan.chipara
@danielpaes @iZAN_Zakaria

Our team fixed this download issue, I just tried AI Enhancer from my end and it works fine, please check if you can use it properly. Any update will be appreciated. If the problem persists, let us know. :pray:

thanks for the fast reply. Problem solved. It works now. Thanks @Vera_Hsu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great, thanks for pointing this issue out. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. :heart_hands:

1 Like

FINALLY FIXED! Thank you, it’s all back now. :slight_smile:

Great. Thanks for your update. :heart_hands: If you have problems in the future, please feel free let us know. Have a nice day.

Now it’s working for me. And even faster than before. Congratulations to the team.

Thanks for your update. Glad to hear that :heart_hands:

Mine still down - How did you get it back?

Hi @leylandink,

Sorry for your issue. What specifically is your problem when using AI enhancer? It would be great if you could show us a video or screenshot about this problem.

Best

AAGH! It was a silly thing - I figured it out thank you! I had my render on 5k and I see it stops at 4k
Thanks for the fast reply!