Crashes when loading any project 51%——No new feedback

D5 Render Version:2.7.1.0465
Graphics Card:nvidia titan xp
Driver Version:31.0.15.2849
Issue Description:the program crashes when loading any project (always at 51% of the scene project load) without any errors or warning
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

zziplog.zip (1.6 MB)

Thanks for your report and logs, we will check this issue. :heart:

Have you ever opened a D5 scene on this device? Or have you never opened it? Can you open empty scenes with this device?
I suggest you can show us your system info.

thank you very much for your attention!
This problem began after installing a more powerful Titan xp video card. Before this, 1060 6gb was installed and that works…
Im used d5 “SupportTool.exe”, installed the necessary drivers 31.0.15. and “SupportTool.exe” did not throw any errors or conflicts, but the projects not opened, d5 just crashes at 51% loading without any errors!
Now I have installed the latest drivers.

Hello. We suggest you try a clean install of the driver and then check to see if you can open scenes properly.
The graphics card you are currently using will not show the card version and driver in hardware detection, but it is possible to get normal raytracing effects. This is because the card supports DX12, but does not support hardware accelerated raytracing, it simulates the effect of raytracing through an algorithm.
Wishing you all the best!

Hello, im upgrated my system now I have 12700k + 32gb + titan xp + new clean windows 10 22H2… And still have fast crash at loading any projects at 51% and 99% at creating new scene… :frowning: Any solutions for Geforce gtx Titan xp?

Hello. You can try reinstalling D5. You can also try to update the BIOS to the latest version first, if it is still abnormal, please disable the CPU overclocking and Turbo Boost/restore them to the default.

BTW, please also check if any antivirus software or firewalls are preventing you from using D5.

If all of these do not work, please let me know.

Have you had the driver cleanly installed? If a clean install of the driver didn’t help, please send us your latest logs now.

This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

Hello!
Yes, I have a clean driver installation and a new BIOS, I have a new motherboard. Yes, d5 was installed on a new system. Today I will make log files. Thank you!

1 Like

zziplog.zip (1.3 MB)
there is my log file

Thanks for the logs. We will check it.

1 Like

Any news for me? Thank you!

Up… Maybe some fix for nvidia titan xp? please :pray:

Sorry for this. We are still working on it.

BTW, have you update to 2.8 now?

hihi, as you have not provided any new feedback, the troubleshooting of this issue has been stopped.

Please contact us again if the problem persists.
Thank you for your understanding and support.