Cannot save custom preset

D5 Render Version:2.5
Graphics Card:3080
**Issue Description: custom brush cannot be save to local preset

Hi mate, How much size have you used for D5 Studio? Can you also show me the contents of this brush? are other presets like environment and path ok?

Does it still happen after restating or for a long time? Have you tried switching a network or rebooting the router? Also, please turn off the antivirus or firewall and then check the result.

Hi Bruce
I’m just start out with D5 studio, so no content had been saved. Attach below is the content of the brush. I also tried to save custom environment and path, but both doesn’t work. I had restart the computer but it doesn’t solve it.

image_2023-08-10_140844986

Hi mate, can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi Bruce,

I have the same error, can not save preset, what is the trick ?

Hello, can you tell me what type of preset it is? What software version are you currently using?

Hello,

D5 2.7, preset of effect & environment, I have LUT of AI I used for some adjustement of effects.

Hello, please send us your logs and we will check what caused your problem. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

I just send the email to support, thanks

1 Like

Hello, you can see if you have the lut folder inside this scene file. In some cases, the absence of this folder can cause your current problem.

I check it, and I find the file with the same name of the LUT I have on the scene, may be it can be I update the software ??