D5 Render is a free real-time render for C4D. It promises quick rendering speed and high-quality rendering result at the same.
Cinema 4D 20 to 26, and 2023
Unzip the file after downloading it, and run the installer following the instructions.
Import your models into D5 Render to start real-time rendering.
If the model file has some changes, we can either sync the changes into the D5 scene or create a new D5 scene file.
- After the current model has been edited in C4D, quickly sync the new model and materials to D5 Render with the Sync button, while keeping the materials and scene parameters that have been adjusted in D5 Render.
- Support the sync of C4D standard materials.
- Support the sync of Octane materials.(Blend material, toon material and procedural textures are not supported)
- Support the sync of cameras.
- Keep the view of C4D and D5 Render consistent in the perspective view.
- Support one click to turn view sync on or off.
- Support the sync of point light, area light and spot light.
D5 Render does not support directly opening .c4d files, but we can convert .c4d into .d5a format through D5 Converter for Cinema 4D, and then open .d5a files in D5 Render.
Export the whole file or selected objects only.
- Support adjusting the texture bake resolution when sync-ing or exporting models
Click the Windows Start button to find the uninstaller program and run it
Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a program, and then run the uninstaller.
If you encounter any problems when using Blender and D5 Render workflow, feel free to visit D5 Forum, where you can read release notes and known issues/solutions, communicate with each other, and seek help from D5 Support.