Assets library don't work at all

Hey, i have a proplem with my library, since i upgraded to the 2.6 version, the library don’t open any material or models, and it says that “No content with current filters”, can you guys please help me, i have the pro version and i can’t use it at all this way

So sorry for your problem. :thinking:
What region are you currently in?
If you do the methods above (such as change network or VPN)and problems persist, please let me know.

I’m from Romania , Europe, i changed the network and it didn’t worked

If you exit the account first and then log in again, or restart the PC, will it be OK? :thinking:

So if i open a new project straight from d5 it s working fine, but if i open an existing project the library doesn t work

Can you show me the screenshot of that? If you open an existing project.
If you open a blank scene, does the asset library run normally?

1 Like

I have the same issue and its very frustrating

Sorry for your issue.
What’s your specific problem? No contact?

My asset library is not working, materials are not loading and if it gets downloaded, the normal map or color map doesn’t get fully downloaded, hence i am unable to work on any project. I am ready for remote assistance, please tell me how can i get in touch asap?

yes. i have similar issue…pleasee solve the problem

please help solve it. after update, i cant see any online asset. and im in paid mode

Sorry for your issue. Could you tell me which version of D5 are you using now? 2.6 or 2.6.1?

If you have updated to 2.6.1 but still could not use the library. We can provide remote assistance for you. Please send private to me if you need remote assistance.

Hello! Have you tried to restart your D5, this may help.

Bonjour

Je suis en version 2.6.1et je n’ai plus accès à la bibliothèques de matériaux.
Merci de me guider.
Cdt

Sorry for this problem. I suggest you check your network connection. Also, please note if any firewalls or antivirus software is causing you to be unable to use the library.

I suggest you use this test tool to check your network status. We can see the test result from admin. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Also, I think you may send your log files to us. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM