Alpha plants

D5 Render Version:2,0
Graphics Card:rtx 3090
Driver Version:472,12

Material?

Hello Scuffi, could you tell me the name of this plant? We are identifying this issue cause, thanks in advance!

Oliver, I wrote about this kind of problem in earlier post - Opacity mask - glowing when transparent material visible in the background
Please see my post too. I have a problem with - Sabina Chinensis model. Thank in advance for help.

i noticed the same problem on other views, with Pinus tabuliformis08 plants, Modern green plants potted, but it would seem more of a problem like szakul says which appears when I have a transparent material in the background.

I did other tests with imported plants and materials made by me but the problem always remains.
it looks like a problem with alpha channels and transparent materials.

Hello Scuffi, just same as I mentioned in szakul’s topic.
Can you send me a sample scene of this problem? We are working on it, and it would be good if you could send us a scene for testing, in order to identify the issue cause.
My email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com
We can create a simple model to repro this, but sky/camera settings are also important.

Sure thank you very much

Hello Did you find the reason why? But are there also others who have my problem? I also noticed that the range of color selection in the materials is minimal, they immediately turn white. I would not like to have the wrong settings in the range.

Hello Scuffi,

About the alpha mask issue, we have identified it and are working on optimizing the quality.
And the color selection turns white because we have not made color correction in the UI, and we will fix this in the next update.

thank you very much I look forward to the new update. if you need some tests I am available

1 Like

i downloaded the text update to see if the problem is solved :crossed_fingers:

Hello, this update is not relevant, we need to wait for 2.1 to solve this problem, sorry to tell you that :pensive:

ok thanks, approximately when will it come out?

Hi, about January 2022. But we will have a beta version next month.