Ai enhancement preview not working

**D5 Render Version: 2.8
**Graphics Card: NVIDA 4080
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

I’m having the same problem. Until yesterday it was very slow. Now it’s not working anymore.

Captura de tela 2024-08-16 192416

I am having the exact same problem, up until yesterday it worked without issues, today the previews are all black and I cant download any image.

do you have an answer to solve this?

i have the same problem i already unistall it and istall it again gave permission to the firewall and so many other things and still not working also i changed the ip adress and nothing please help asap

The quality of AI Enchance is good. But the rendering and download speed are terribly bad compared to other competitors. Not to mention the possible interruption of service. I’m disappointed

I think it is a current problem. But hopefully it is completely fixed asap as I used this feature regularly in my work.

Not working on my end as well. It’s likely the D5 server.

Mine does not work too, I hope they can find a solution asap

11 hours later and it’s still not working. Kind of lame.

For me, starting today, it suddenly stops working. Same problem occurs.

Looks like the same problem described in this other topic:

D5 TEAM PLEASE RESPOND

Hi @psv_1710 @danielpaes @kkk3han @gusrobatto @enciso.aal @alejandrojose @kunna.fx @onashHh @bogdan.chipara ,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I’ve reported it to our Team, we’ll check it and get back to you if any updates. :pray:

1 Like

Hi @psv_1710 @danielpaes @kkk3han @gusrobatto @enciso.aal @alejandrojose @kunna.fx @onashHh @bogdan.chipara ,

Our team fixed this download issue, I just tried AI Enhancer from my end and it works fine, please check if you can use it properly. Any update will be appreciated. If the problem persists, let us know. :pray:

2 Likes

Great. I wasn’t on any work crunch here.

So what was it?

Hello. how are you guys? Did you receive any solution? In my case, the AI ​​image enhancer still does not work.

Same Issue

Hi @fededabove @lomaruiz

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our team fixed this download issue earlier today, I tried AI Enhancer from my end, and it works fine, please check if you can use it properly. If the problem persists, let us know. :pray:

Hi @gusrobatto,

We found there maybe a problem with the download service, but we fixed it, can you use AI Enhancer now?

Best