Account automatically logs out

NEED HELP !

every time i render animation the account log out automatically after a few scenes rendered… i put around 30 scenes twice now and i have to retender them again for the 3rd time, i end up having all the renders with water marks on them.

i am currently rendering the scenes one by one and i notice that after like 3rd or 4th scene the account automatically logs out without notice and i have to log back in again.

may i know what seem to be the issue because this problem is highly annoying and wasting a lot of my time.

D5 Render Version: 2.7
Graphics Card: RTX 4070
Driver Version:
Issue Description: account issue
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

1 Like

Hello! This is usually caused by unstable network connection. Once you have successfully logged in again, the watermark will disappear.
Also, please note that although one pro account supports three devices, we currently do not support logging into the same account on multiple devices at the same time. Please check if this is the case for you.

i am sure it is not a network issue because same thing happening in my office station and home office…
yesterday i unbind all the devices and logged in from 1 device only and put a batch render… same issue occurred, only the first 3 scenes were rendered properly and all the rest had water marks…

1 Like

Hi, is it usually logged out during the rendering process?

1. Does anyone else know your D5 account and password?
    Currently only one device can be online at a time with a D5 account. If another user logs in you will be automatically logged out.
  2. Network fluctuation
    Your account permissions will be checked before the rendering starts to make sure that the assets are available, so make sure to render under stable network conditions.

Does this issue just occur after the 2.7 update?
If there are no issues mentioned above:
Please use the support tool to collect a log file and send it to us (support@d5techs.com) You can refer to this post of how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool

1 Like

Hi. This just happened to me today 11-05-2024. I set 26 clips to render through the night only to find the next morning only 6 renders were without the watermark. I saw that D5 had logged out. I updated to 2.7 when it first released, only to find it crashing during renders. I had to go back to 2.6 for this project to have a stable place to finish the project, just to find this logging out issue. I have rendered many clips all at once during the night on several occasions with no problem. I have found the problem, and it is due to my internet service provider randomly updating their network shutting down my internet connection, therefore logging me out. I do feel that D5 Render could fix this so being disconnected from the internet for a period of time would not cause us to be logged out. I don’t have this issue with Sketchup as they allow us to sign in and work even without a connection for a period of time. I do hope D5 can help, as we are subject to internet companies doing this often and then denying they are doing it. Love D5 Render, great software and hope to get 2.7 working without crashing…

I was logged out of my student account after updating D5 RENDER to version 2.8. Upon logging in again, it is not displaying the educational license; instead, it’s showing a community license. Please assist me.

Hi @2020uar1882 ,

Can you private message me with your EDU account number? I will check for you. :pray:

Normally the EDU is valid for 180 days, if it’s more than that your account will become community version. Please have a check.

UPDATE

This was an issue that occurred only in D5 2.7

Thanks for your update. Now that D5 has been updated to 2.8, do you still have this problem with version 2.8? :thinking:

I had the same problem with d5 2.8. All the night long renders were wasted. The network is stable and only one machine is using the license…

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Did you have this issue before? Like 2.7 version?

Hello, this issue happened again just now, wasted 20+ hours on animation rendering and all came out with watermarks…

This issue is really frustrating and we need to know if it is possible to find a solution for it soon because it affects our deadlines and resources.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know the time that you started rendering these scenes? Earlier this day, we had a server issue that logged out every user and was immediately fixed.

Usually, being abruptly logged off of your account is caused by either an unstable network or someone logging your account, which the latter is not applicable (as you have said in this post). Let me know if until now the issue still persist. Again, we apologize for such inconvenience.