500,XXX,XXX Faces - opening file in 2.7ver takes super long.. compared to 2.6ver

D5 Render Version: 2.7
Graphics Card: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition 24gb
Driver Version: nvidia_552.22
Issue Description: Loading time in 2.7 ver 49mins to load/open this file @500million faces.
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

is there any way we can make it similar or close to the 2.6 ver.? wherein the loading and opening time is really really shorter than this…

Hello. Normally, it shouldn’t take 49 minutes to open your file. Can you send us your log with this scene file?
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log and scene file to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

By the way, does it take you a long time to open the other scenes as well?

here you go luna.

Thanks for this! We will check it.

Hello. I noticed that your cpu is 14900k. Currently this cpu may not be very stable and can cause some problems. You can refer to this post for details and solutions. Does the CPU have a big impact on D5? | User Manual (d5render.com)

thanks … but my rig is not overclocked/boosted…this is stock setup.

Ok, thanks for the update about your issue.

:pray: :smiling_face: appreciate it.

Would you mind sending me your scene files? We just checked your logs and your problem should be caused by too much pcg scatter. We can help you fix your file so you can open it properly. :heart:

Thank you luna for the HOTFIX… i will test it out. :heart_eyes: