Why revit converter cant be installed

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hello!, I´m new here and when I´m trying to install revit converter, in select components to install nothing its visible, no one revit version appears there, I don’t know what the problem, please help me!

Thanks for reaching out.

The latest version of D5 Converter supports Revit 2018.3 to Revit 2023, please make sure the version of Revit on this device is the supported version first.

In addition, what is your Revit installation location? It is also possible that there is a problem with the registry that causes the D5 Converter to not recognize Revit when it is installed.

Hello Lia! thanks for helpe me, I saw all Autodesk programs are in C/ program datax64, already my version in revit its 2021, What more can I try to install D5, I really love D5 and wanna use it for architecture renders and project presentations, in addition I new in Youtube and really hope make video tutorials with.

Hi @adtsalazar ,please try this and let us know how it goes. Thanks :point_down:

Hi I’m Astolfo, I have the same problem, I downloaded the file in the link and it wasn’t work !.. what do you recommend me… I have Revit 2023… I would appreciate your help…

1 Like

Hi Astolfo, I saw the screenshot you sent me.
This is due to the fact that Revit LT doesn’t support plugins or API access. Please try using full Revit. :smiling_face_with_tear:

For reference: Is it possible to use plugins or add-ins in Revit LT? | Revit LT | Autodesk Knowledge Network

It still not found the revit app, well, Ipm going to try unnistalling again, thanks a lot!

I am facing same problem, even though I have Revit 2021. Please help!

@1170100713 @adtsalazar Sorry to hear that you ran into the problem. Did you use Revit LT?

3 posts were split to a new topic: D5 Converter for Revit installation error