Weird shadow under camera

There is a weird shadow and reflection at the camera. It follows the camera like a spotlight in reflective surfaces.1

Hi there!,It’s seems like a new issue. Could you please send your project folder(contains drs\asset\resource files) to my email? So that we can do a test and find the solution!
My email address:2353817277@qq.com
Best regards!

Following up. I sent the email yesterday. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

The problem also arises with me. But when I look at the ceiling vertically with the camera, a black dot appears on the floor ceiling. Even when I made a film, the black dot in the reflection of a window could be seen directly on the ceiling above the camera. The black dot can always be seen vertically above my camera. If you zoom in, it gets darker with me.

Regards, LUMAX

HI, I feel very Sorry for my late response,There is something need to deal with in my family. Does this issue still exist? I got an email from ToanTamCo, is that you? please let me know,and don’t forget send your folder to me again.Best regards!

Hi there, could you please send your project folder and some screenshot of your issue to me? email address:2353817277@qq.com
Best regards!

No the email should have come from jmatthews@bimwerx.com. I will resend the email.

Here is a picture from the black dot that appears on the floor ceiling and on the floor where the
camera is.

Regards, LUMAX

Hi there, could you please send your project folder and some screenshot of your issue to me? email address:2353817277@qq.com
Best regards!

Hi John123,

I have reloaded now my file into the current D5Render. Black dots no longer appear above and below the camera on the ceilings.I had created the file where the black dots appeared with an older D5 rendering version. When I put this file inI loaded the current D5Render with the black ones.I think everything is OK. So I’m no longer sending themGet out the file, it was also pretty big.

Regards, LUMAX

Hi LUMAX, I’m happy to hear that you have solved this issue, Sorry for the uncomfortable using experience you met before. And thanks a lot for your support!
Best regards!