For some reason WATER MATERIAL DONT ANIMATE AND CANT EDIT

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi @jose.martinez,

Are you using D5 2.6? Can you please take a screenshot of parameters of water material which can’t animated and edited?
If it’s convenient, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) and your logs to support@d5techs.com, and please attach the post link, we can check it for you. You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool

same here. water material not working.

Hi @visualplus,

is also 2.6.1 version? Was the water material or the flowing water material not working? If you could describe further, that will be helpful for us to track your issue and help you. :heart:

hi Leah_Li,
my version is 2.6.1 . i found this issue happens with that specific mesh in 3dsmax. i deleted and replaced plane for water and things worked. so imo the object we want to apply water has to be clean edge mesh.

see mesh edges are shaped

after 3dsmax plane used

Ohhh, really thanks for your update! Could you tell me what planes you deleted and replaced in 3dsmax and made everything work well? It will be really helpful for us to track the issue further. :heart:

hi,

as u see white line edges is shaped object plane in evermotion scene, i replaced standard primitive plane.

1 Like