VR Experience - Very Slow (unusable)

I’m currently trying the D5 VR feature, but I’m finding really slow, up to the point that it’s actually unusable (around 2-3 fps), I first tried to load one of my models and it crashed after around 10 seconds (model size is around 3gb), tried for a second time and the same thing happened, then I’ve tried one of the demo scenes (restaurant), this one actually loaded but as the title says, it’s actually unusable, could someone shed some light as to why I’m experiencing this and help me fixing this?

VR Headset is a: HTC Vive Cosmos.
Video Card: RTX3090 FE.
I’m using the latest D5 version available.
Also latest SteamVR and respectively HTC Console.

No issues whatsoever when using the same computer/VR headset on Enscape.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I’ve made a quick video showcasing the issue (on the desktop and on the VR headset), link here: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Hello, sorry for that, our VR function is waiting for more development as it is in beta stage now. But normally it should not be laggy as in your video, I think you can try switching the connection method, also, please try lowering the resolution or FPS if they are set very high. And how many monitors do you use? If you use 4k monitors, you may turn off others to save VRAM.
For reference, How to use VR (virtual reality) beta in D5 Render - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the reply and recommendations, we only have one monitor connected to this computer (at 1080p), please find new video here: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

As you can see, I’ve reduced the display quality to “Low” and the VR headset resolution to the minimum “20%”, the lagging continues.

Not sure what else I could do to improve FPS?

Thank you in advance.