VR crashes at first move

**D5 Render Version:2.7
**Graphics Card:RTX3090
**Driver Version:newest
**Issue Description:VR crashes when moving
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi D5 Render Team,

in version 2.6 I was able to use Valve Index and Reverb G2 for VR walk through my house construction. I had to set down resolution to 1920x1080 for smooth movement and inside it was sometimes dark and bad quality of textures. But it worked.

Now with version 2.7 when I start VR I get a picture in the goggle but as soon I start moving the program crashes and I have to restart. No error message program just closes down.

Any I idea what might be wrong ? How about VR support of what glasses might be best ?

I appreciate the work of your team and the development out D5 is just amazing with all the new features you bring with every new update. I am sure you are going to be a leader in the Render Industry - or already are :slight_smile:
Kind Regards
Holger
Germany

Hola,

VR has higher requirements on the graphics card,. How about your VRAM when running D5 in VR mode? What format and resolution of this google image which caused the crash?

You can refer to this post to learn about the devices for VR and some FAQS.
How to use VR (beta) Widget? | User Manual (d5render.com)

Hello,

I know VR has high requirements and my pc with RTX3090 and 24GB VRAM should handle it with no problems. All other VR Games and software on STEAM is running fast and reliable. And in 5D Ver 2.6 it was running OK as well. But I feel VR is not that much supported as only vew users ask or write about it. I will reinstall Steam VR and Windows Mixed Reality and try again. Otherwise I don´t know where the problem should be on my side, didn´t work with your sample House.ST from the start menu as well, so cannot be a problem of my projekt.

Kind regards
Holger