Vote|What Virtual Reality devices do you use?

You are welcome sir :+1:t2::+1:t2:

HP REVERB! Figured that would be on the list. Haven’t tried D5 with it yet.

1 Like

Hi hello mr Oliver, recently i’ve tried using D5 vr for my project, and just for an immersive experience, will the full version of D5 vr have a feature to add noise/sound in the background ? It would be a an immersive vr experience if we can add a background noise into the vr walkthrough depending on where we are in the vr scene. If i’m not mistaken, i’ve seen this feature in 3D vista app, but its a 360 panoramic image walkthrough app and it is not an immersive virtual reality walkthrough. I dont know whether it is relevant to point out this feature, but it will make D5 vr a very immersive one. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Oculos quest 2

Same here as many others. Also, it’s compatible with my drone kit(here are specs)Waiting for D5 VR widget for sure!

Es compatible D5 con Hp Reverb 2g. Son las mejores vr hoy, en cuanto a calidad de imagen

Thank you for your suggestions, and VR Widget has come out since D5 2.1. With regard to Hp Reverb 2g, if it can play SteamVR games with no problem, then it should support D5 VR.

Oculus quest 2

Thanks mate, oculus quest 2 is supported.
How to use VR (virtual reality) beta in D5 Render - Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Pico Neo 3, pioneer edition.

PICO 4 provides a wider field of view than other goggles I have used, it also has better inter-papillary distance adjustment.