Vote|What Virtual Reality devices do you use?

Hello, we are ready to support the Virtual Reality, and we would like to know what devices do you use?

• HTC Vive and Vive Pro
  • Oculus Rift and Rift S
  • Mixed Reality Headsets
  • Others

0 voters

If you have other devices, please reply below with the specific product name and model.

2 Likes

one vote for Oculus quest

3 Likes

a vote for Oculus Quest too

Unfortunately we haven’t used it for a couple of years.
Because this technology is too troublesome for our clients in architecture and interior design.

We solve with QR code and mobile phone. Maybe that would also be interesting for the d5 team

QR-code - Kopie

Please add Oculus, now Meta Quest 2, in the poll.

1 Like

one vote for Oculus quest

1 Like

Oculus Quest 2

1 Like

Oculus QUEST 1 - 2 (they are the best quality - price)

1 Like

HTC Vive Pro 2 is a headsett with 4k analysis and 120hz performance. We had the fiest HTC Vive bought 5 years ago. The new upgraded model suits absolutely to the needs of architectural presentation.

1 Like

one vote for Oculus Quest 2

2 Likes

oculus quest 2

2 Likes

Occulus Quest 2 upvote, the wireless feature is a MUST for a lot of clients.

2 Likes

Oculus Rift s and HP Reverv G2

As far as I read, Oculus Quest 2 is probably the best price/quality ratio headset. So planning to get one soon and use it in my interior design projects. Really, really looking forward to see VR in D5!

3 Likes

Oculus Quest 2, when can we expect VR support?

Oculus quest 2

WhAt are your thoughts thus far on the VR experience?

Much work to do. Needs more improvement on quality. In current phase it is not usable for me personally to show designs to costumers in VR.

Oculus Quest 2! Would love to see option for rendering stereoscopic panoramas. I can currently do this in Lumion but considering jumping across to D5 if the option is there… thanks, and keep up the great work!

3 Likes

You buy Lumion 12? I keep doing comparison renders D vs L and it seems D wins every time. But I’m intrigued on how 12 is performing

1 Like