Vote|What Virtual Reality devices do you use?

Hello, in VR beta we do not have reflection yet, so I think your device is not the cause…Besides, too many light objects may make the scene laggy in VR. Please wait for our development :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh i see, alright then. definitely i will wait for the development from D5 team. :blush: thank you mr oliver

1 Like

and one more thing mr oliver, personally do you think the amount of graphic and RAM that i’m using right now will support the use of VR in D5 ? i mean with the lighting and reflection and all after the beta. Thank you

1 Like

Hello, IMO, 16gb may be not enough for very complex scenes. I use 16gb and 3060, and it can run VR mode for the two demo scenes(living room and city view) with no problem.

1 Like

i see i see… i’m going to upgrade my ram to 24gb… but like i’ve stated my graphic is rtx 2060 super, that is 8gb. in your experience sir, will it be okay if i pair my rtx 2060 8gb graphic and 24gb ram ?

IMO it is OK to pair 2060 with 24gb, and it is suggested not to run overclock settings for them.

1 Like

Thank you sir ! Cant wait for the official release of D5 vr widget.

Hello sir, is there by any chance D5 vr will make a boundary or vr floor area / region, which the vr pointer can only move within the region of the floor area. I’m using vr for a small apartment design, and it occurs to me many time that suddenly the vr viewport moved out of the built area and went on the infinite plane outside the built area.

Thanks, I will share this idea with the product team, I think it is a useful function :+1:

1 Like

You are welcome sir :+1:t2::+1:t2:

HP REVERB! Figured that would be on the list. Haven’t tried D5 with it yet.

1 Like

Hi hello mr Oliver, recently i’ve tried using D5 vr for my project, and just for an immersive experience, will the full version of D5 vr have a feature to add noise/sound in the background ? It would be a an immersive vr experience if we can add a background noise into the vr walkthrough depending on where we are in the vr scene. If i’m not mistaken, i’ve seen this feature in 3D vista app, but its a 360 panoramic image walkthrough app and it is not an immersive virtual reality walkthrough. I dont know whether it is relevant to point out this feature, but it will make D5 vr a very immersive one. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Oculos quest 2

Same here as many others. Also, it’s compatible with my drone kit(here are specs)Waiting for D5 VR widget for sure!

Es compatible D5 con Hp Reverb 2g. Son las mejores vr hoy, en cuanto a calidad de imagen

Thank you for your suggestions, and VR Widget has come out since D5 2.1. With regard to Hp Reverb 2g, if it can play SteamVR games with no problem, then it should support D5 VR.

Oculus quest 2

Thanks mate, oculus quest 2 is supported.
How to use VR (virtual reality) beta in D5 Render - Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Pico Neo 3, pioneer edition.

PICO 4 provides a wider field of view than other goggles I have used, it also has better inter-papillary distance adjustment.