Video rendering crashes Urgent deadline - no supper resolution

maybe you got there on your own, too many polygons, you have to make sure it’s uniform, try to soften the table if you use SKP it’s easy. :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

But you are not using the new version 2.8

correct not 2.8 atm.

‘nevar upgrade to new softare if you have a project ongoing’

i will use transmutr to make less polygons

The right solution is Transmutr to have fewer polygons. Try to make the video at least in HD, try this way the result will be decent.

Good work, good luck

thank you! hopefull it will work. (can test it in +2 hours.)

3th night without much sleep… pff

You must really love this job, then another thing, if the object of the table with its chairs why don’t you try to load it from D5 as its object, position it where the SKP table is and then remove it and synchronize it again without it, but you have the object loaded by D5. Maybe it will work differently. Know that it is a hypothesis to lighten the D5 Files.

the skp is already an item in d5 local libary. so it is an d5 object. or do i not understand your answer?

I didn’t know that it was already an element of D5

However, I was only talking about the table in SKP, that is, a separate file, to be loaded as an object, without the office structure

yes, correct it is a seprate model. so i can fast replace it with a new less heavy model.

1 Like

questo che ho trovato io nel sito di SKP è 1.27 MB

1 Like

il sito è:

yea i scanned my own table at my own house. my cliet saw that and wanted it in the project

1 Like

Ho fatto una prova con il tavolo trovato con sequenza video a rotazione 360° con video .mp4 con risoluzione 1080p, il risultato e abbastanza buono ci ha messo 5 minuti con la versione D5 2.8 con la scheda grafica che ho una GTX 1070 da 16G:

Hello! Really sorry for this scene. Could you please send us your log file and your D5 scene file?
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your files to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

1 Like

render complete.

do is weird that floor is in one shot blurred.

other scene also

same scene closer not blurred.

no super resolution render

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this problem. Is it convenient for you to share your scene file with us?

i will do that this weekend or tomorrow.

i only work for my own company (with d5 render) in after normal working hours.
i work 40 hours as an engineerg in the weekend as an archicad teacher and the rest when i am free on my own company. atm not home.

1 Like

OK! Thanks for this. :heart_hands: