Video driver crashed and was reset

Hi Oliver Thank you for your prompt reply,

1. Image Render working well with DLSS on and I am Able to render in 6K with the Raytrace
    2.‘DLSS Stop Working’ when I tried to render video with DLSS on… , It showed the same notification as others expereiencerd "video card crashed…

DLSS ON , Video Rendering

DLSS OFF ,Video Rendering no problem

DLSSS ON , image rendering no problem

Ok, so you have tried methods like running as admin and they did not solve the problem, right? I consulted the tech team, they give suggestions as below:

1. When you turn on DLSS and Realtime, will D5 crash?
  2. This problem can repro more than one time? I mean each time you render video with DLSS on, it will crash?
  3. Please send us the two logs for further investigation:
    • Win C: “%local appdata%\d5_immerse\Saved\Logs”
    • Installation Directory of D5 Render: “D5 Render\logs”

We will check the log and reply as soon as possible, you can either share them here, or send them to ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com

Best regards,
Oliver

Installed newest 466.27 from 18th May, still crashes everytime I click Render - Photo, also in projects downloaded from D5 website

Many thanks Jiri

Hi Oliver ,

1. Yes I did it , took the suggested steps but it didnt work
  2. yes this has been happening everytime I was tryin to render video with the DLSS On
    3.Noted , I will send my lgo through email

Thank you

Hello Oliver,
with 1.9.0 with latest Nvidia drivers no issue at all! Good job guys!

Regards Jiri

1 Like

Hi Christian,

Have you updated to 190.0291? We have checked the logs you sent, and the latest version should optimize the resource calculation which caused the issue you met, so can you render videos now? If the issue remains feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver ,

Thank you so much Oliver the new 190 works well with the latest driver!!! arrived just in time for my next week presentation HAHAHAHAHAH …

regards

Christian

Oh, so glad to hear that! Break a leg! And please remember to backup your important files.

Regards,
Oliver