**URGENT** Impossible to clear the grass

D5 Render Version: 2.1.0
Graphics Card: RTX 2060
Driver Version: 511.65
**Issue Description:**Yesterday I was working on a project and I inserted vegetation models present in the assets
The templates I used yesterday were free (I don’t have a pro license)
A little while ago I opened the project to proceed with the renderings to be delivered and there were black writings everywhere saying that the 3D models were exclusive to the PRO version.
I deleted everything and used personal or free templates
The only problem I keep it with a type of weed, which I have to delete but it is no longer present among the assets or it is in the PRO version
Having applied the grass via brush mode, I can now no longer erase it.
How can I solve?
Please, it’s urgent, I have to deliver the renders the same day …
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hello Antonio, first, to solve the urgent problem, please activate the eraser then unselect all plants, then I think you should be able to erase the plants. (The eraser will erase all types of painted plants if no plants are selected in assets library).

Second, this behavior is not normal because we did not change any free assets to “Pro-only” could you please let us know the name of the assets which caused the problem?
Also, from the screenshots the grass does not have “PRO” watermarks, you can go to “Recent” list of assets library to check whether there is the plant.

Best regards,
Oliver

1 Like

Hello Oliver.
Thanks for the reply.
I am attaching a video to you so you see that the program does not let me use these 3 elements anymore (including the weed that I cannot delete)

Video

Did you unlock your model? When vegetation is applied with a brush or scattered it becomes part of the model and can’t be erased until the model is unlocked.

1 Like

In fact, the grass inserted with the brush did not erase, after several attempts (including unlocking the model) I managed to erase it.
Now my doubt remains on those models that the software made me use for free and then blocked them instead.
Are those models free or paid?
If they are paid, how did I use them?

Hello, could you let me know which plants are they in the assets library?
From your screenshot I found the plant and did some tests, it is still free asset:

By the way, the video you posted in Vimeo seems not working, we cannot watch it :pensive:

1 Like

To me, however, it is in the pro version

Why this difference?

Hi antonio, I looked into this problem again and consulted the tech team, please check your private message where I will explain this bug to you and help you solve this problem. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

1 Like

Hi, i have the same problem. Can anyone help me? cheers in advance

Hi! Could you further explain your issue? If it is about how to delete the vegetation you scattered or brushed, you need to unlock the model with the vegetation first on the object list, then click the vegetation, you will find the brush records in the right sidebar.