Unable to save file

D5 Render Version: 2.2
Graphics Card: RTX 2060
Driver Version:
Issue Description: Today this problem arose. If I try to save the file, the software tells me it doesn’t have enough space, despite having 37GB free.

I try to save to another hard drive with 67GB, same problem.

I can only save on a third hard drive with more than 100gb free.
The file folder weighs approximately 7.5GB
How can I solve?
The problem with too heavy D5 files I have already published some time ago
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hello,
Could you please send me two folders that contain logs?

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.2
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse

My email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com. We can check the log and find the issue cause, besides. the file size will be optimized in the future.

1 Like

Hi Oliver, unfortunately with the latest version of D5 I am having the same problem again, that is, the program does not save the file due to lack of space, but it is not!
In the screenshot that I am attaching you can see how the alert appears on D5, the file size is almost 10GB, while the space available on the disk where the file is saved is 14GB.
Obviously, the file already exists in the space occupied on the disk. it is as if the program fails to overwrite the file, and needs two or three times more space than the file to be saved

Hi antonio, when we open a scene, D5 will create a temporary cache folder, which stores on your drive.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. From your screenshot, the C:\ space is not enough, you can use 3rd party software like partition manager, discgenius, to save more space for your system drive (C:).

1 Like