Too many crashes in D5 Build mode

I’ve been using D5 for about 2 months with a PRO account, and have been working with large scale models, imported from 3Ds Max. Suddenly when placing an object, or a material, D5 crashes too many times, maybe it’s too much for my PC, is it normal, or maybe I’m working in a wrong workflow?
Specs: i9 13900, RTX 3070, 64GB Ram

Hi, this is not normal. We found that for older Windows systems (such as win10 1809 or 1909), the new nvidia driver version is not compatible, which will cause D5 to crash. If you are using an older Windows system, you can roll back the driver version to 528.02. And does this problem occur in several scenes or all scenes? For details, please refer to: Recommended video driver 528.02 for Nvidia GPU and D5 2.4

If your windows system is very new, you can try to open a new scene placement model. If D5 still crashes, please use the support tool to collect logs, and send the log, scene files and model to support@d5techs.com, this can help us troubleshoot the problem. Here is the link about support tool: D5 Support Tool

Hope it can help you.