Three problems in a video sequence

D5 Render Version: 1.8.1.0285
Graphics Card: RTX 3090
Driver Version: 461.72
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description: Clip003Previa - YouTube
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

I am in the middle of a great animation delivery project, we are excited about the possibility of using D5 Render.

When making one of the video sequences we found three problems and we would like to find a solution.

1. The car has a small bump at the moment of the key in the timeline, at the moment when it reaches the top of the ramp and starts the part of flat terrain.

2. The flowers that are in the central garden do not appear seen from a distance and will appear as the camera approaches.

3. During this video sequence the vegetation flashes (image updates are made), apparently it is the compression system adopted.

Please, is there a solution for these cases?

Hugs

Hello @Rodrigues ,
Looks very abnormal.
To help us locate the problem, May I have the scene file? the whole folder saved from D5, including drs, asset, model, etc. Please compress and send it to hao.wang@d5techs.com

Thank you!

Having a similar problem with a flash glitch that happens between 10-15 seconds into sequences when rendered using the NVIDIA DLSS set to on. When i turn DLSS off and render the sequence there is no glitch. It looks like a bug in the DLSS system. The render is using the 3D people from the library, some of which are moving, but i cannot notice their sequence being linked to the flash/glitch. Any ideas?

Hi, when DLSS is turned on and the output video quality is above 1080p, the small structure in the scene may flicker. It is a tech problem we are still trying to overcome.
For now we kindly suggest you turn off DLSS and output the video, though it will slow down the rendering speed.

Br,
Oliver

ok, thanks for letting me know Oliver,
best regards,
CC

Hello Whao, sorry, but we can’t answer before, this period was very busy for us to be able to deliver the work.

As for item 1. We got around the situation by creating more key frames to define the movement and showing less the car and more the landscape. The bump we refer to can be easily detected also when making a camera animation, if you try to create a camera movement with three points or more, you must include movements of displacement and rotation between the recorded points, you will see when reproducing the render that there is no smoothing in the passage between these camera recording points.
If I have doubts about what I’m pointing out, I can generate an example, ok?

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I tried to repro the issue but with no success. Can you share with me the scene file? (the whole folder which contains the .drs file) Of course, it would be better if you can share an example as you mentioned.

Best regards,
Oliver