The model disappears

When I load a saved project, it doesn’t include my model. I checked it several times.When you click on reload, the primary model is loaded, without changes. Version 1.7.0.

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback.
First, could you check to see if the hard disk drive where this file saved is almost full?

Hi, Jessie.
No, there’s still a lot of space on the hard drive.

I got it: D5 stopped liking project file paths with Cyrillic characters. Can something be done about it? Otherwise, it is not very convenient to save the project to another disk.

Me too ! Same problem

Hi there,

Could you check to see if the hard disk drive where this file saved is almost full?

Hello, I have enough space on my hard drive. I think it’s about a few other things

Hi there,

We’ve checked files you sent us, and found out that all the project and scene files have been saved in Network disk, which is not supported for D5 Render yet. Please save them in Hard disk(eg. D:\xxx\xxxx) , and the issue can be solved.

Thank you

OK I will try

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have the files saved in Dropbox, but it was when I installed the new version 1.70 that the main model and the rest of the object models did not load. They appear listed in the menu of the scene but do not load any

Good evening, my problem is temporarily solved since I work on an intranet, it’s a bit complicated but it’s OK

1 Like