The HDRI background disappeared when importing 3ds max models

D5 Render Version: 2.5.2
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 3060 TI
Driver Version: 31.0.1
Issue Description: I prepare my scene in rhino and exported to d5, it was fine. For scene population i exported 3ds max models but when i imported them and try to place , first of all they dont appear on the screen and the background of HDRI is gone.
I have prepared the video after it happens and now even any blank project also dont show HDRI background.
I was using older version but the problem was there as well.
Screenshots/Videos Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4LNmNVyhpk&ab_channel=3DAddict
Steps to Reproduce (optional): import max models in rhino imported scene, as it happened two times. Now even i reinstalled D5 but the issue remains same.

Hello! Is it convenient for you to provide us with your scene file? You can send it to support@d5techs.com, and please describe the problem.

By the way, please tell us what format and method you used to import the 3dmax file.

the problem gone by its own and is now not reproducible, i will send the file once occur again.

Thanks for your feedback. Please send us your file once this issue happens again.

Maybe you can send your log file to us. This shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM