Texture Import Issue

D5 Render Version: 2.4.3.1078
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Driver Version: 531.79
Issue Description: When I change the asset storage location and set a location I want, and when I import 3dm files whose textures aren’t embedded into the file (as separate texture files), textures do not come to D5.
D5 looks for $(ASSET_STORAGE_LOCATION)\content\ent\ModelTextures folder instead of $(ASSET_STORAGE_LOCATION)\content\ModelTextures
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open D5.
  2. Set asset storage location different than the default.
  3. Import a 3dm file whose textures aren’t embedded.
  4. Textures do not come to D5.

Hi mate, does it still happen after resetting the storage location or importing directly without changing the location? Can you use the converter to sync it and check the result?

Also, Did you use any Vray materials or unsupported materials in your 3dm files? If the problem still persists, please send the log files for troubleshooting.

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Yes, it does happen even after resetting the storage location. I don’t have a Rhino installation, so I can’t use converter.

I didn’t use vray materials or any unsupported materials. Before changing asset storage location, same 3dm files could be imported with materials.

This time instead of $(ASSET_STORAGE_LOCATION)\content\ent\ModelTextures directory, files are looked in $(ASSET_STORAGE_LOCATION)\content\g\ModelTextures. And i think the reason is a bug.

Due to sensitive information in logs, i deleted the zziplog.zip attachment. I will send it to support@d5techs.com

Hi mate, we tested and the materials in 3dm can be read by D5, the problem may be still caused by the 3dm file itself due to it happening after resetting.

If possible, can you also send the 3dm file to us for testing?

Sorry, “it does happen even after resetting the storage location.” was wrong. when i delete usr\usr.ini file problem didn’t occured. 3dm file with textures attached.
test.7z (1.3 MB)

Thank you very much. I reproduced it with your file and reported the bug. We will fix it as soon as possible.