Texture does not match

texture does not match

Hi, it seems a server issue that has been fixed. To confirm, can you use the texture with no problem now? Try restarting D5 and updating Assets Library.

If the issue remains, feel free to reply. I will help you solve the problem.
Have a nice day!

Br,
Oliver

Hi, i have similar problem with assets library. I can´t apply any material or place a model since i updated to 1.9 version and bought PRO.

Hi jirmapat, could you share a screenshot here? The assets library keeps loading, or other problems? Try restarting D5, besides, check your network. And the issue occurs to a specific file, or all scene files?

Regards,
Oliver

I’m not home right now, but in the assets library i see all the materials and models, but if i want to use it or place a model, nothing happens. Network is ok.
I’ll send a screenshot when I’m home.

Ok, maybe record a video, please? Also please try opening a new empty scene then see the result.

I found this topic https://forum.d5render.com/t/cant-download-materials/2581
and I think it will be the same case. I’ll let you know if it works.

All right, I discussed with the tech team. Please turn off Windows defender/ firewall then use D5 to see the result. Besides, if the problem remains, please send the two logs to us for further investigation.
• “C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\d5_immerse\Saved\Logs”
• Installation Directory of D5 Render: “D5 Render\logs”

Besides, you could try reinstalling D5 from the official site first(no need to uninstall, just cover the original one).

Regards,
Oliver