Support request

Morning,
I would like to ask for urgent support.

I am sending LOG file as an attachment.

Description of the problem: When you turn on the program, it starts the initialization process, it reaches 99 percent and the program shuts down, or crashes and you have to shut it down through the manager.
Several times it showed a dialog box with a DLL error. ( shutdown by task manager ) in other cases the program just closes.

I went through the whole described procedure three times.
( Reinstallation - in equal locations).
Three times reinstalling the drivers.
Three times DXR Fix.

The problem occurred right after udpate to version 2.7
I was no longer able to start the program after this step.

At the same time I tried twice to return to version 2.6
Also without success.

I cleaned the program files with Revo Uninstaller before reinstallation.

Please help urgently, because we are in the middle of very important projects.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

hi there, sorry to hear that you ran into the problem. i guess maybe your computer’s cpu is 14900/700 or 13900/700?
please turn off the auto cpu overclocking in bios, and monitor the temperature of cpu

2 Likes

Hello.
Thank you for a quicke reply…
i already sended logziip withofficial support email.

Now, i evev dida a WIndows 11 reinstalation, and same story.
i will reply new zipplog

Hello! Has this issue been resolved yet? If not resolved please contact me as soon as possible.
Also, try turning off cpu overclocking.

Good day, after yesterday’s upgrade to version 2.8, my problem, like last time, is again recurring.

I would like to avoid for the future a situation in which I am afraid of further updates.

I recently reinstalled the program to an older version, but this time I want to avoid losing projects.

Please help.
After starting the program, its startup suddenly stops at 99% and the program window automatically and suddenly disappears.

No additional response.

Please remind me to which email I should send the ZIPLOG file

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hello. This problem is probably the same cause as before. Try updating the bios and disabling the CPU overclocking first. if these don’t work please contact me again.
You can also send us your log file if you are willing. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)