Strange White Border

**D5 Render Version: 2.2
**Graphics Card: RTX 2070 Super
**Driver Version: 512.15 Studio Driver
**Issue Description: Hi d5 Team, I just found a strange white border on the 3d character that has background glass windows, that make the 3d people feel not blended with the environment scene. This border I notice only happened on glass material. I render the image in 3k resolution.
Thank you in advance.

**Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Unsolved problem from at least 1.9. :frowning: Try to render in higher resolution. Should help … a little. Try to decrease IOR of a glass to 1 or 1.01.

1 Like

Yeah, I already set the refraction to 1 but still have that white border in render :pensive: , the render resolution is quite helpful but must be in the very high resolution and not completely erase that white border only disguise it. Hope the next update will be fixed

1 Like

Hello, sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. We have been fixing this white edge since 1.9, and the plants/cars in front of water/glass seems fixed, the problem you post
First, could you tell me whether the glass is single-sided? (do they have thickness?)
Second, whether the character models are dynamic or not?

At last, could you please send me a sample scene file or this scene file to help us testing this?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, first the glass material I used is from d5 material, I only tweak the parameter, and for the glass, I already tried single-sided and with the thickness, it still has the same result.
Second, the 3d character that I used from outside the d5 library, but I also test from the d5 model character still has the same result also either the static character or dynamic character,

Where I can send the sample scene for this?