Strange sync issues in Sketchup

I am having an issue syncing a model. For some reason some elements are offset from the original model. I have included a screen shot to show to issue. The glass and window frames are offset along with the handrail system. If I create a new model file with d5 everything looks correct


Hi @mikecdi3d

Does this occur in other files? Or only to this specific one?

Have you tried exploding these components?

  • Glass panels, window frames, and handrail systems are often deeply nested groups or components inside the SKP. If a parent group has a non-identity transform (rotation, non-uniform scale, or offset origin) and its children also have local transforms, the plugin may not correctly compute the final world-space position for each child during sync.

Can you also check your D5 Lite version?


If the issue persists, you can send me the SKP file privately.