Strange effect on video output

hi guys, ive updated to 2.7, and my videos are rendering with this strange effect, its kinda theres no antialiasing, and distorted. On 2.6 there were no such problem, can anyone help me? edit its in 2k 30 fps, latest video drivers 4090 ( with super resolution turned on and off)

the stills renders are normal

Really sorry for this issue. It is suggest that you send your scene file and log to me.
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

hi guys ive solved, but still dont know what caused thta glitch… my solution was creating a scene from the 1st and last camera positions, and then creating a new take, with those scenes . The problem was animating a lot of things again, but solved the graphical issue ( my deadline was that night, so imagine my relief)

1 Like

Glad to hear that you have solved the issue. If you are willing, you can send your scene file to me. This can help us better solving this problem.
You can share a link here or send your file to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)