Strange behaviour of texture with Archicad plugin

V 2.0.1.0313
NVIDA RTX 3060 TI
Issue Description:
There seems to be an error exporting from Archicad using direct plugin. There is this area over the door which behaves quite odd. On the other side, I tried exporting the same model as an sketchup model and import it in D5 and the problem is gone.
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Archicad plugin

Skp model

Thanks for submitting, could you help to send this Archicad file to my mailbox (jingming.liu@d5techs.com) so that we can check that?

I have also encountered a similar problem in a project in archicad. The problem was two walls overlapping by about 8 inches. Solved by arranging the two walls.

L

1 Like

I’ll send you the project. But @paperless is right. I had a front face of a slab overlapping the wall

Moving back the face of the wall solves the problem. But the question is that a Sketchup model exported as it is works fine. Maybe the plugin needs to find out what geometry is duplicated and remove it from the export.

Thanks

You were right. I had a front face of a slab overlapping with the wall (which is a pretty common working process in Archicad). Moved back the edge of the slab and the issue is resolved.

Thanks for the tip

1 Like