Some models misplaced and some missing in d5

I synched a new project from 3dsmax with live sync as usual, and some of the models inside are misplaced and a few are missing (single file). I tried several times and some of these models are randomly shifting their location.

Example: compare the marked containers model position.

3dsMax screenshot:

D5 screenshot:

System Info:

1 Like

Hello. Which version of the Sync plugin are you currently using? Would it be convenient to send me your 3d max file to check?
You can share a link here or send your model to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

nice model. would love to see your end product!

i also made something like this in lumion. i did not make stuff like this in d5. - whole oil rig with train & port terminal

Hey, I am using the latest version of everything. Even updated my driver and checked again, still some models are all over the place.

Driver: 31.0.15.5255

D5 render: 2.8.0.0469
D5 sync 1.1.0.0083

No issues on integrity check, No software conflicts.

Will try with the normal sync version now.

Unfortunately I cant share this project files due to NDAs.

I think modelling might help us better find the cause of the problem. But we will still continue to follow your problem without the model.
BTW, if you have any other scenes that replicate the problem, you can send them to us as well.

Hey, Thankyou!

Yeah Lumion is better for largescale projects I agree, but after using D5 for couple of projects, I dont feel like going back to Lumion tbh. Live sync and support of V-Ray materials and proxies etc are huge advantages. My workstation is good enough so I try to make it work :smiley:

Unfortunately I cant share any of my work online for the last 6+ years due to NDAs.

1 Like

Hmm… let me see if I can replicate the issue in something that can be sharable. Its weird to see this, and I think its happening to the models that are scaled inside 3dsmax, not sure though.

i will send you some picture private of my project also not for the public.