Skp model disappeared

I was working on my model yesterday and everything was fine, now that today I have to deliver my renders in my job I encounter a problem, I opened my D5 file and everything from skp was gone, I tried to import my skp model again but it imports without the textures that I have already worked on, and with wrong coordinates, how can I fix this? also when I try to save my files D5 crashes when it gets to the 50% of saving, to fix this I have to change the name on my D5 file but I dont think this should happen

My pc specs:
-AMD Ryzen 2950x 16-core
-Nvidia geforce rtx 3070TI
-32 gb ram

Sorry for your issue. Maybe you can try to find your previous scene in “view history version”. Also, perhaps your D5 has problems reading the paths of the SU model, I suggest you can change the paths of the model. BTW, please send your log and scene file to us. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

It happens the same to me and before worked perfectly, since last update erase not only skp model, erase d5 models too.

1 Like

Hi, if it’s convenient, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) and your logs to support@d5techs.com? You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool We will check it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thank you so much I have already sent the files via email, I also sent a video through discord I cant open any of my files :frowning: it says that all of my files are corrupted the issue is that I have more than 30 projects, I am so worried…

I was having trouble with the plain Sync and switched that with Live Sync and the problems went away. Try that and see what happens. I prefer using the vanilla Sync plugin. Live Sync gets a little wonky on me too and that might be a matter of the size of the model (high rise).

Did you turn on the option Save Compressed Project in Preferences?

Hello Oliver no I haven’t changed any saving option I have worked fine with my files, but last week I started with this issue, now I can open most of my D5 files I just have the same issue where my skp model disappears or if I try to open another file, D5 will close when I try to open it when i gets to 10% of loading (this only happens with a heavy file that I also have worked for a long time)