Sketchup to D5 converter plugin menu doesn't appear

Sketchup to D5 converter plugin menu doesn’t appear in Sketchup 2021 after installation.
I’ve already tried to install it several times.

Please go to plugin manager to enable D5 Converter.
Then, right click on top tool bar to show the UI.

Thanks.

Sorry to didn’t right it clear. I mean I don’t have this plugin in sketchup. I’ve already checked in Extension manager . It is not here.
Maybe there is a chance to have RBZ file of this converter? I could try just install it from extension manager

1 Like

Alright, could you leave a mailbox so that we can send you the latest internal test version for this issue?

Thanks.

Thanks
I sent you in private message

1 Like

Same Problems here…

Already purchased D5 & Sketchup 2021 … But when I install D5 converter it never appears in Sketchup …Already tried sp many times…

Please help…

Urgent

has your problem been solved?

Hello,
Please open SU and check the extension manager, is D5 Converter there enabled?

Second, please right-click on the toolbar then check whether there is D5 Converter.

At last, when you install the plugin, does it let you choose the SketchUp version?

Same problems here…

After installing D5converter, the plug in does not appear in the extension manager list or in the toolbars menu

Is there any other way to do the installation?

Please help…

Hi, please try this RBZ installer. Unzip then run it.

Hi Oliver
This D5 converter rbz file worked well.
However now when I trying to install update latest version .exe file of plugin it’s stiil not appearing in Sketchup
would you plese create rbz file for latest D5_Converter_SketchUp_usa_0.7.2.0001 I would be use old one but now when I start sketchup it always keeps popping up that I need to update
Thanks
PS:
it’s shown as it in sketchup but no menu and other traces of extension there

There is evel more later version

that message always pops out

Hello, no problem. First, you can go to Toolbar settings, are D5 Converter and D5 Light ticked there?

If they are not there, then you can reinstall the plugin from this .rbz file:

1 Like

Thanks It’s worked now

Sketchup 2022 I installed it comple of times now - it is not in the menu - I need to syn and work, I can open my model in D5 directly but the MENU does NOT come up in sketchup

Hello, did you enable D5 Converter in Extension Warehouse?

If the problem persists, please install D5 Converter for SketchUp through this .rbz file.

Having the same issue with the latest version 0.8.4.0003. Can you please share the .rbz file for this version? The one you linked is out of date and Sketchup 2023 lets me install it, but when I open it, it tells me is broken and doesn’t work at all.

Hi mate, you can find the.rbz here. By the way, there is a difference in lighting groups between 0.8.4.0003 and 0.8.0004.

Light group changes and different versions for downloading | D5 Converter for 3ds Max and SketchUp - Workflow - D5 RENDER FORUM