D5 Sketchup Converter not working

D5 Render Version:2.3.4.0931
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX A2000
Driver Version:517.40
Issue Description:After Sketchup Converter installation, plugin doesn’t appear in sketchup. I already checked extension manager too. I found a “rbz” file in forum, but it is also not working because of old version
**Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Sorry for the late reply, please try downloading the latest rbz installer and reinstalling the D5 converter to see if it works.
D5_Converter_SketchUp_0.7.2.0001.rbz.7z (1.2 MB)

Steps:

1. Download and unzip the file
  2. Click on “Window” - “System Settings” in the menu bar
  3. In the pop-up system settings dialog box, click on the “Extensions” option, then click on “Install Extensions”.
  4. In the pop-up file window, select the D5_Converter_SketchUp_cn_X.X.X.rbz to be installed, then click “Open”

Please let me know if this solves the problem. Or we can schedule a time for remote access.

I am trying to install the new version 0.8.4.0003 and I’m having the same issue, it doesn’t show in sketchup. I used the link you shared to the older version and it shows on sketchup, but when I try to launch it says it’s broken and doesn’t work, it also tells me to upgrade to the latest version, but when I download and install nothing happens, just go back to the same issue. Any chance you can share the .rbz for the 0.8.4.0003 version? Thanks

Hi mate, you can find the.rbz here. By the way, there is a difference in lighting groups between 0.8.4.0003 and 0.8.0004.
Light group changes and different versions for downloading | D5 Converter for 3ds Max and SketchUp - Workflow - D5 RENDER FORUM