I’m very satisfied with d5! It’s great!
But since I updated to version 1.8.1 of d5 and version 0.4.3 of live sync for SketchUp…it does not work…
I have tried to come back to the old veraion but it does not work neither…
Please let me known any solution because in my workflow it is a fundamental tool!
Thanks for all and congratulations for your work
Hello @Zoroncho ,
It would be great if there were screenshots describing your problem so that we can better locate the problem.
A few moments ago I have repeat the process of installation. 1st the sketchup converter and later the d5 update version and now it works.
I don’t understand but it works again.
Anyway thanks a lot for your response.
I love this software! I’m enjoying!
Thanks from Spain!