Resistance | D5 Render x Blender Challenge

:dizzy: Learn More about D5 Render x Blender Challenge
D5 Render Community Challenge x Intel | Blender Special - News - D5 RENDER FORUM

Theme: Resistance

Artist: Gedemisi

Graphics Card: RTX3090

Workflow: Blender + D5 + Da Vinci Resolve

Brief description of post-processing: Color Tuning and Motion Blur

Whether the model is original: Partially original

Model source: original, kitbash3d, Artstation

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

Alien creatures are invading the earth. In order to resist the mysterious forces of aliens, human beings have established military bases in the tropical rainforest, and emergency troops are to handle the emergencies.

:art: The process of creation:

In the beginning, I wanted a fantasy theme, but the workload was too much for me. So I changed the theme. The models in Blender are huge, and it me a lot of time to convert them into D5. Other models like mecha characters were loaded in the form of d5a. For the actions, I used Mixamo and manually created some actions with keyframes.

There is no fighting scene because my computer cannot handle so much computing.

4 Likes

I can see the building construction is done very strong, by using fibers and strong building materials. I know one of the best building material supplier , Arab Basalt Fiber Company, provides the best service in basalt fiber construction. It is a complete integrated manufacturing and production facility for Basalt Fiber Reinforcement Polymer Rebar (BFRP Rebar), located in the Emirate of Fujairah – United Arab Emirates.

1 Like