Request for billing assistance

Dear sir,

We use about 20+ licenses of D5 in our organization under various email IDs. All of these are on monthly subscription basis and get auto renewed. However from accounting purpose it really creates a hassle for us.

We need 2 things from you

1. Is it possible to set renewal cycle to 1st of every month? If yes we would want to do that.

2. Is there a volume licensing program that you have for annual billing? We would then like to renew all our licenses in one go till March 31st 2025 (next year).

1. can you offer us a bulk discount. We shall keep on adding few more licenses every now and then besides these 20+ that we have.

However resetting the billing cycle to 1st of every month is paramount for us.

Appreciate your help on this

Warm regards

Vijay

Hello. Can I ask if these D5 accounts you currently have were purchased at the same time, or did individuals purchase them separately at different times? The subscription cycle of an account is related to when it was first purchased, so if your accounts were purchased at different times, then it does create different subscription cycles. We are currently offering annual subscription accounts. But regarding the possibility of standardising the payment times for your existing accounts, I need to ask my colleagues about this. I will reply you as soon as possible.

In addition, I would recommend that you also look into using D5 team. D5 for Teams | Collaborative 3D visualization workflow (d5render.com)

Hello, I just had a discussion with my colleague about resetting the subscription cycle. At the moment we are not able to fulfil your request. However, you can try to have your colleagues cancel their subscriptions and then uniformly re-subscribe on the 1st of a specific month. This may result in some accounts not being able to use pro for a certain period of time, for which we would be willing to offer you a trial period of Team version (which has all the functionality of a pro account) to cover this period of time. If you’re interested you can chat to me privately about the details.

Hello, I just had a discussion with my colleague about resetting the subscription cycle. At the moment we are not able to fulfil your request. However, you can try to have your colleagues cancel their subscriptions and then uniformly re-subscribe on the 1st of a specific month. This may result in some accounts not being able to use pro for a certain period of time, for which we would be willing to offer you a trial period of Team version (which has all the functionality of a pro account) to cover this period of time. If you’re interested you can chat to me privately about the details.