Rendering problemd

Hello, I have a big problem, namely during transport from sketchup to d5 rendern, the whole model starts to sparkle in all colors and the sky turns black. After changing the function to smoot, everything is fixed, but after rendering, the effect is breaking photo 2. Please help what can it be
Uploading: Zrzut ekranu (553).png…
Uploading: 3.png…

Hi, sorry I can’t open the picture you uploaded, please note that the upper limit of the file in the forum is 4mb. :grinning:

I believe I’m experiencing the same problem.
Here is a link of the video rendered:

Does anyone know how to solve this?

I am having the exact same issue. Raedeon 6900XT

Hello, did you have smooth mode on? This is a known bug, usually caused by AMD graphics cards combined with Smooth Mode turned on. We are working on fixing this issue. You can avoid using smooth mode for now.
Also, the beta for 2.7 is going on now, you are welcome to join this in Discord and you can test your issue in 2.7.

Sorry for my late reply.
Hello, did you have smooth mode on? This is a known bug, usually caused by AMD graphics cards combined with Smooth Mode turned on. We are working on fixing this issue. You can avoid using smooth mode for now.
Also, the beta for 2.7 is going on now, you are welcome to join this in Discord and you can test your issue in 2.7.

hello, I can’t find a link or topic about version 2.7 on the discord, can you tell me? THANKS

Please private message me on discord.