Render problem

D5 Render Version: 2.3.2.0929
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 3070
Driver Version: 516.94
Issue Description: Hello, I have a question regarding some spots, that didn’t render properly, as visible on the picture. I used resolution 5760x3872 and moving camera and changing camera angle doesn’t help.
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Hi @senaarchitekti ! I see that there seem to have several rectangle noises near the lamps.
Could you please turn off Super Sampling and then render and check if the noises are still there in the rendered images?
If the noises persist, please send the whole folder containing the .drs file to rubyliu1107@gmail.com for test.

Hello,

I tried your advice to turn off Super Sampling. It works but image isn’t as smooth as it was before, it’s much more noisy now. I sended you mail with link with my model.

Thank you for helping me

Hi! Here is the rendered image I get. The image is very smooth. There is no noise like the one you get.
And I did no changes to the scene. I just open the scene and then adjust the size to 5760x3872 and click render.
Did you turn off auto exposure? I do not open it when opening this scene. Could you please turn it off and render it again? If the noise persists, please tell me. In addition. the Super Sampling is on. Normally, turning off Super Sampling will make the renderer smooth.