D5 Render Version: 2.4.5
Graphics Card: 4090 24
Driver Version: lastest gamer drivers
Issue Description: d5 closing when rendering on queue
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Good morning

im having a problem rendering videos when they are on a queue
it renders a video or 2 then d5 shutdowns ( the option to close d5 after rendering is not checked by the way)

ive been working on this file for 3 days and rendering with queue was normal untill yesterday… maybe ista a ram issue? or drivers issue? i had a game driver from 2 months ago and updated to the lastest release, but the problem persists

Tks

Hi friend, it may be related to DLSS3, we are now checking it, you can delete this file in this location and try again.

lQLPJwRP-Yh_pNoczKawk-TafAiykRMEkfX778BoAA_166_28

D5 Render\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Nvidia\Streamline

HI
I know you’ve already done this step, see if you need to upgrade your graphics card
https://www.d5render.com/posts/d5-render-nvidia-dlss-3-real-time-interactive-3d-rendering

If this doesn’t work maybe to avoid the problem do without queue, it does 1 at a time, and then use a free editing program
I hope I have helped you

1 Like

deleting the streamline folder solved the issue! but still closing the app when you have more tha 100 takes to render lol

Thank you for your feedback, we will fix it as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience.
Does it close with 100 pictures or videos? Also, can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?
support@d5techs.com

How to collect logs:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM