Recovery?

If the program closes by it self, and I open it again but a lot of work is not there… is there a recovery file somewhere I can find? it mentioned that the program auto save every 10 minutes. but I lost 3 hours of work … plz advise
thank you

Hi, you have to look at the preview, click on the image of the work you are recovering with the mouse with the right button, a drop-down menu will appear where the historical files are written, when you open it three previews will appear on the right with different automatic saving times, the first would be last when the program is turned off. In this case you have to click on it and save it with a new name, or open it directly and save it.
Good work

2 Likes

Sorry for your problem. Right click your recent file and select view the history version. In normal cases, there are three automatically saved history versions and you can choose to open the latest one.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you very much :grimacing: unfortunately didn’t find any history version, is there autosave settings I can change?

Hi! You can find the auto-save feature in the preference. Hope this can help you.

BTW, you can send us your logs and scenarios to check out if you would like. We can try to find out the cause of the crash.

1 Like