Radeon W7700 support

Hi, i see my graphics card is not currently supported. I’m having a few issues with it, but it’s superior to the W6600 which is supported. Any ideas of a fix or when it might be supported? It was 1000GBP so I don’t really have a choice to change!

Thanks, Tom

Hola,

Have you downloaded and tried to run D5 Render? Can you pass D5’s first hardware test? How does ‘‘System Info’’ show?

Hello, there are some newer graphics cards that may not have been updated to our previous system requirements post. Please refer to hardware testing. Also, you can refer to this benchmark. D5 Render

Hi, I’ve tried to run the benchmark but it fails to render - not quite sure why that is. D5 runs fairly well, there are some glitching issues that come with natural daylight, and the GFX card seems to throttle randomly and slow things down from time to time, in which case i have to restart D5 and then it’s good again.
My card maxes out at 150W when running at 100%, I think that’s normal for that card. I’m running a 550w PSU with i7 and 48 GB ram, so it’s a decent spec PC.

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback! If you continue to experience failures later, you can send us the logs. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)