Promocode activation problem

Issue Description: D5 Team, good afternoon! Not to be rude, but I would like to ask: are you guys serious? Why do promo codes from other sponsors work after a year or more, and those that do not work, I knew in advance about the date when they expire. (like the way Evermotion(thanks to them) did it, so that a person could use it). And now when I want to use D5 promo, all I get in response is “But this code is really quite old.”, really? That’s just awesome.
**Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Sorry for the inconvenience. There is no expiration time on the reward email you received is there? This redeem code has expired, so it’s no longer valid. Sorry for the any inconvenience caused.

Yes, there is no expiration date on the promo code. How was I supposed to know I had to use it within a certain amount of time? What can you suggest to solve this situation?

I need to check some more details and then get back to you. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Thank you!

Vera, good afternoon! is there any news?)

Hi,

I’ve checked in with the relevant colleagues and someone should be reaching out to you via email, so please keep an eye on your inbox :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush: I’ll be waiting!

Vera, good afternoon! I decided to remind you just in case, as I have not received any letter from your colleagues so far((

Sorry, I’ll get in touch with the relevant coworkers immediately, please check your private message. :heart_hands: