Project file corrupted / stuck at 54% at loading

D5 Render Version:

Graphics card:
NVIDIA RTX 3090

Driver Version:

Issue Description:
Project file corrupted / stuck at 54% at loading

My client asked to make another render, because grass wasnt apearing.
I was aware that texture with 3D grass is kinda flawed since it doesnt render at greater distances and mesh edges are not filled with grass. So I followed this thread:

I replaced files and it did better render but not good enough as you can see here:

I didnt have time to look for solutions so I went and scattered 3D grass with scatter tool, when i finnally finnish I saved project couple times after few adjusments and it sudenly froze/crashed. When I try to open my project now it gets stuck at 54%. I figured maybe files I installed in D5 folder for the 3D grass texture fix might have corrupted my project file somehow. I reinstalled D5render (probably lost all autosaves by doing this). And it still didnt work. Installed new nvidia driver - didnt work. I found backups later that were 4 days old and they are missing textures. Is there anyway I can recover from this, at least get working textures in back-ups?

^Screenshots/Videos Description:^
Files: D5render - Google Drive
(If there are files missing in link its probably because there are still uplaoding)

Hi @Cell , sorry for the late reply.

Please find this project in Recent uses, right click, click on view history version and check if the history file has materials.

Then send us this D5 file( find the scene file in Recent Uses, right click to open the file location, and zip the entire folder where the .drs file is located )and the log files to locate the cause.

How to find log files - Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to support@d5techs.com with problem description.

Thanks
Lia

Hello, Thanks for your message. The “View history version” wasn’t available (was greyed out), I believe its because I reinstalled D5render comepletely. Also I did include Google drive link with project files at the end and log files.

I tried opening main project again yesterday and it somehow worked. Then D5 render asked me to update grass models I used for the scene and then it went normal how it used to work.
I guess things got it place after I restarted my PC.