'Please install the latest version of D5 Render' hatası alıyorum lütfen yardımcı olun

‘Please install the latest version of D5 Render’ hatası alıyorum lütfen link ekleyip yardımcı olabilir misiniz ?

Hello, have you installed D5 Render? If you have installed it but the plugin still has this error message. Please reinstall D5 Render in a file path in English.( Some languages and special characters cannot be read correctly, this is a tech problem for coding)
Also, please give us a screenshot or let us know what plugin pop up this error message.

Google translate:
Merhaba, D5 Render’i kurdunuz mu? Eğer kurulduğunuz zaman plaginin hâlâ bu hata mesajı var. Lütfen D5 Render’i İngilizce dosya yolunda yeniden yükleyin. (Bazı diller ve özel karakterler doğru okuyamaz, bu kodlama için teknoloji sorunu)
Ayrıca, lütfen bize ekran fotoğrafı verin ya da bu hata mesajını hangi eklentinin a çıldığını bize haber verin.

I have installed the latest free version of D5 Renderer and installed latest converter, but still I am getting same error.

Hello, first please check the installation place of D5 Render, make sure the file path is in English.
(I noticed you use Turkish so the UE engine may be not able to run it). If it is not installed in English path, please reinstall D5 Render in another place.
Besides, if you turn on D5 Render in advance, then click Sync in 3dsMax, will it work?

Thanks Oliver.J for your reply.

My D5 Renderer path is in English…

Besides, if you turn on D5 Render in advance, then click Sync in 3dsMax, will it work?

Tried this as well… not successful.

I tried using some old D5 converter and god know some how it started :grin:
but now its not importing vray light or Vray camera, even not importing materials properly. :neutral_face:

if you will see the attachment, you will see that my max scene is having vray camera and lights… but D5 is not reflecting that lights and camera.

Hello, clicking the button “sync lights” to sync those light objects.
Besides, what "old D5 converter " did you install? I think you can install the latest one to cover it, as the old version may be not supported.