PC Restarts wen Rendering (May Not be PSU Issue)

My PSU is over wat was recommended by various PSU Calculator and Technicians as well.
And If I do any kind of Stress test like Unigine Superposition or Heaven, there’s no issue.
But whenever I render anything in D5, after a few seconds, my PC restarts and it does it all the time. I am unable to render anything at all regardless of project size.
But the engine itself runs okay.
Help me out to solve this issue please.

Hi, sorry for the problem.
What’s the version of your D5 Render, graphics card driver and window system? Please upgrade the graphics card driver to the latest version and try again.
You can refer to this post first Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM

Regards,

Hi, my specs are as follows:

1. Mobo: Magicelectronics x99s Super D4
  2. CPU: Intel Xeon e5-2696 V3
  3. 2*16GB ECC Ram
  4. EVGA NVidia RTX 2060 12GB Edition
  5. Antec 550P PSU
  6. 256GB m.2 NVME SSD

all drivers are updated and I even clean installed the OS again because of this, still no result.

quick ques: Could it be that d5 uses more power than in general benchmarking tasks?? i.e unigine superposition etc??

I have seen all psu calculator to suggest 500-550 watts psu.

Hi, I have upgraded my PSU, But the results are still same. PC restarts after a few seconds of rendering.

Hi, please tell me the version of your D5 Render, graphics card driver, window system(21H2 or above) and the usage of dedicated memory when rendering. You can check these in Settings and Task Manager on your PC.

I am also trying to upload a video of the issue. But I cant upload here.

Hi, thanks for your update, please also check the usage of dedicated memory when rendering any file in D5. You can check these in Task Manager on your PC. If it’s convenient, can you send the video of the issue and your logs to support@d5techs.com, and please attach link to this post, we can check it for you. You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool

I’ve mailed the file along with the link of this post to the given mail.
Please let me know the solution. I am stuck here, can’t do any work.