Not Updating

I uninstall D5 from my old computer and installed on my new one but (v 1.6.0.0211 is installed), when I go to update to 1.6.0.0218 it says that the update is suspended and I need to change my network settings. I didn’t see anything that would prevent the download. Any idea?

I have the same problem with the update, what could be the solution ?

Hi there,

Could you please provide with screenshots with “it says that the update is suspended and I need to change my network settings”?

Thank you

Hi there,

Could you please provide with screenshots?

Thank you

Thank you for your quick reply

update_suspended
It seems multiple files has been downloading, after a while this message appears

Not sure if it was something on the D5 end or not but I started download to get a screenshot and it worked. It also downloaded 57 files instead of 19 which was what messed up.

It seems the updater succesfully downloaded 61 or 62 files, after that gives the update suspended message. I have shot down all my antivirus or firewall software during the process, and i run the the d5 render launcher file as administrator.

update

Finally I dowloaded and reinstalled the 1.6.1.0226 version which became available, after that i have succesfully updated to 0.228

Hello,
I’m trying to update but I’m having the same issue.
Capture

Network stats:
Test time: 2022-06-28-23-42-00-406
ISP: Administracion Nacional de Telecomunicaciones
Server: VISIO RED SRL (Avellaneda)
Latency: 48ms
Dowload: 35.2905mbps
Loss: not available

======================================================
===========================finn===========================

Hi fmsilva004, sorry for the late reply, is the problem resolved? We saw your ticket in D5 Support Center and replied to you there. Please check the suggestions to turn off antivirus software/VPN temporarily then update D5 Render. From the log, the network is normal and has a good speed, therefore, we think it is antivirus software or ISP issue that caused this problem.