New LiveSync crash when changing textures

D5 Render Version:2.7.0.0443
Graphics Card: RTX 3070Ti
Driver Version: 552.22
Issue Description: I installed the latest livesync for 3ds max, it crash eveytime I am changing texture, after install back the old version everything is fine now
Screenshots/Videos Description: Cannot provide because immediately
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hola,

Does the crash occur when changing materials in Max or D5? Have you tried the other files with the new livesync plugin? Is it a D5 crash and quit? Are there any error reporting popups?
Would it be convenient to send us the Max model file and the materials that were changed at that time for testing in our environment? Please also describe briefly the reproduction steps. (support@d5techs.com, please attach a link to this post in the email) Thanks in advance.

the crash occur when changing materials in Max

No, I did not try other file with it

No, it only 3ds max crash and close, D5 render still open and working

Please send the Max file to us (support@d5techs.com) for further testing, thanks. :saluting_face:

I have sent the 3ds max file to you. Please update me the result, thanks in advance

ps: please do not share the file to anyone.

1 Like

You can count on me to keep it a secret. :saluting_face:

Hi @jackieteh,

Just for confirmation, are you now rolling back to the old version of Max’s sync plugin and everything is running fine?

@Leah_Li Yes, I have installed the old version and very thing is fine

Hola, I replied to you through email, please kindly check it.

@Leah_Li I am using 3ds max 2023, and I have set the textures size to 2048 x 2048 pixel, could you please test it again?

1 Like

Yes, we can keep in touch by email. Thanks!